Unless otherwise specified, this site's photographs, text, PC-generated images & designs, and all other content contained herein are:
Copyright 2003 - 2005
TEACERAMICS.com and RICHARD MILGRIM
BASIC PRINCIPLES FOR REPRODUCING SITE CONTENT
- No linking directly to our pictures; please make links to the web pages
- You are free to use site content for your own private, personal use
- Non-commercial websites may use our photos and content without authorization. However, our copyright notice (see below) must be clearly displayed alongside all images/text copied from
this site, and it must include a link back to our site.
- Commercial sites must pay a fee if they wish to commercially publish information from this site. In most cases, however, our fees are minimal or entirely waived depending on the
objectives of the the commercial site. Nonetheless, our copyright notice (see below) must appear alongside all content copied from this site.
- Above rules appy for non-English-language sites who translate our content or use our photos.
- Email Richard to request authorization
COPYRIGHT NOTICE MUST APPEAR WITH OUR MATERIAL
In accordance with the above conditions, site content may be printed and distributed, or forwarded in electronic form, or
reproduced on other web sites, provided it clearly states and displays our copyright notice (as shown below). You may use different font sizes/colors, but the text must remain as shown
below. The font size must be at least 10 points in size or higher.
Copyright 2003 - 2008 Richard Milgrim at www.teaceramics.com
PUBLIC DOMAIN -- OUTSIDE RESOURCES USED AT THIS SITE
WHERE DO YOUR CREDITS APPEAR?
- This site occassionally uses images and text resources found in the public domain. When this happens, credits are given directly above or below the image or in the normal body of the
text. Credits may also appear in the image ALT tag. To view ALT tags, hold your mouse momentarily over the image. A small text box will appear, showing a description or credit. If no
credit is given, it means the image or text is to be credited to Richard Milgrim at teaceramics.com
- We respect intellectual property rights, and we ask our viewers to do the same. Should you feel that your work has been improperly reproduced herein, or misrepresented in any form or
shape, or should you feel that we have infringed on your copyright, we kindly ask that you contact us directly with your requests, or provide us with all necessary materials to
protect your copyright. If we have mistakenly omitted a credit, or given an incorrect credit, please Email Richard so it can be fixed or removed from this site.